ManTech International is looking for a SQL in Chantilly – Apply Here!
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As an Expert DBA you will be responsible as part of a team of highly skilled professionals for designing, developing, testing and integration of a “from the ground up” new Microsoft on-premises Enterprise IT datacenter for supporting multiple DoD organizations. This is an outstanding opportunity to design and build a new greenfield on-premise cloud solution that will eventually connect to commercial cloud providers.This position offers great opportunities for technical experience and growth. This position is a hybrid role based in Chantilly, VA.
• Designing and deploying DataBases using automated best practices to deliver solutions with a code first approach with sufficient comments and security
• Designing, developing, testing, and integrating a database services within a Microsoft Azure based on-premises Enterprise IT datacenter using Agile methodologies in accordance with best practices
• Developing Ansible Playbooks for application integration into multiple enterprise platforms
• Participate in peer code reviews
• Diagnosing and resolving complex performance, security, and/or technical challenges
• Create and maintain system technical documentation and replace documentation with well documented code
• Interact with customers and independently research requirements from NIST, JSIG, and best practices which you will use to evaluate vendor products, analyze alternatives, and make recommendations to purchase hardware and software
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline is preferred. Work experience or industry certifications demonstrating technical proficiency may be substituted for education requirements
• 12+ years of relevant experience
• Minimum DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification required (CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+, CND, SSCP)
• DoD 8570 Computing Environment certification within 6 months of hire
• Proficiency in PowerShell, Bash, Python, YAML, JSON or Ansible for automation
• 10 years experience Architecting, designing, engineering, integrating, configuring, and deploying Database solutions
• Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef and DevOps practices
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud platforms
• Experience with on premises, cloud, SQL, and NoSQL databases
• GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, Azure DevOps or other code repositories experience
• CI/CD pipeline experience
• 5 years of experience engineering in Federal Government networks
Active Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the past 6 years. Candidate must be open to CI poly.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75%
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office.
• The person in this position will need to be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.