Lockheed Martin is looking for a Machine Learning Engineers in Bethesda – Apply Here!
Job Description :
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products.
We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The new Cognitive and Advanced Strategic Solutions group within Lockheed Martin Space is seeking a high energy AI/ML Machine Learning Engineer to support several Automatic Target Recognition programs.
Our team works at the intersection of artificial intelligence and edge solutions, solving some of the hardest problems in space.
In this position you will:
• Work alongside data scientists, AI/ML research engineers, signal/image processing engineers, and software engineers to accomplish the mission. Typically has – 5 years of professional experience. To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Python scripting and/or object-oriented development (Java, C++, C#)
• Experience in machine learning, deep learning, and/or computer vision (e.g. CNNs, Detection Networks, Segmentation Networks, etc.)
• Active Secret or higher to be considered with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI prior to start.
• Ability to follow disciplined coding standards and practices
• Experience in multiple remote sensing phenomenologies (for example EO/IR/SAR)
• Knowledge of data science technologies (AWS/C2S – specifically Sagemaker, Docker, Kubernetes, Keras, Tensorflow, etc.)
• Knowledge of DevSecOps software development practices
• Knowledge of IT distributed system architectures
• Experience in enterprise software applications (JIRA, Slack, etc.)
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration
Clearance Level: TS/SCI Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $81,200 – $135,300 .
Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only.
Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible”
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time
The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9×80 every other Friday off