LEIDOS is looking for a Salesforce in Great Falls – Apply Here!
Are you looking for your next great mission professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our Active-Duty Military and their families? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
The BEST and BRIGHTEST come to Leidos, where we take pride in making a difference for every person we support! Leidos offers great benefits: competitive PTO packages, 10 paid federal holidays, flexible schedules, college tuition and technical certification assistance, on the job training support, paid parental leave, paid disability leave AND an incredible internal/external referral bonus program that rewards you for knowing and sharing great talent with us!
The Sr. Programmer will have experience in Salesforce administration and development, computer programming, documenting, managing configuration, testing, and bug fixing. Will know how to create and maintain applications and software release life cycle frameworks. Will have experience with analyzing and designing new or existing systems. The Sr. Programmer will work closely with the customer to define business, functional and system requirements, write program specifications and research new technologies.
Will have the ability to work on multiple project requests. Coordinates system testing and assisting users with acceptance testing. Will assist in the development and maintenance of data and process models.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
• Develops and modifies web-based applications, client-server applications and/or OS scripts for process automation.
• Implements and integrates commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software into existing architecture.
• Plans, documents, codes, modifies, tests, and implements computer programs.
• Documents test conditions, creates test data, tests programs, and analyzes the results.
• Performs analysis of program and production problems.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS: REQUIRED SKILLS
• Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years.
• Requires excellent communication skills with all levels of management, customers, team members, and technical staff.
• Requires experience with administration and development within the Salesforce platform.
• Must be able to keep all stakeholders informed, prioritize tasks, and can collaborate in cross-functional teams.
• Will be required to support and meet set project schedules. Candidate will participate and contribute to various project meetings as a subject matter expert (SME) for related areas.
• The candidate will require a high level of problem-solving skills and be able to complete tasks independently.
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD:
• Expertise in working with National VHA program deployment centered on patient scheduling (VistA, VSE, Cerner, etc.)
Pay Range $94,250.00 – $145,000.00 – $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.