Leidos is looking for a Salesforce in Gaithersburg – Apply Here!
Are you interested in making an immediate impact by improving and shaping the consumer fraud-protection industry? Would you like to play a critical role in protecting consumers from deceptive and unfair practices in the marketplace? Leidos, a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering and science solutions organization is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect to join the team.
Leidos is seeking a motivated and self-starting Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect as part of a web application development team. This position will be divided between enhancing the current Salesforce platform that includes CRM, KM, Public Portal leveraging out of the box features and custom development. The successful candidate will need to have hands on expert implementation/configuration/development experience in Salesforce.
The Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect will be involved in the full development life-cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment and engage and facilitate discussions with other Salesforce experts. The Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect will be expected to work with internal and external project teams to gather requirements, configure and extend the Salesforce application based on business needs with robust systems and testing documentation, within an agile environment. Successful candidates will be technical professionals, experienced in web application development. Candidates should have development experience with the Salesforce platform and be able to leverage the Salesforce provided Application Programming Interface.
Location: Remote / Home office
• Perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
• Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
• Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middle-ware tools) and complex data migrations
• Provide development support, from design through testing and deployment, often working with other members of the team
• Implement, deploy and document projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset
• Post-delivery: work with client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in I.T. or other related field with 6+ years of related experience (with 2 years of Salesforce Architect experience)
• Certifications Required: Salesforce Certifications
• Experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework
• Lightning Component development experience
• Lightning Design System framework
• Declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
• Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
• Be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance
Pay Range: Pay Range $74,750.00 – $115,000.00 – $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.