Leidos is looking for a Release Manager in Reston – Apply Here!
Position: Project Integrator (Release Manager)
Job #: R
Category: Business Systems Analysis
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Yes, 10% of the time
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Referral Eligibility : Eligible
Referral Bonus Amount: $5,000
Leidos has an immediate opening for a Project Integrator / Release Manager to work in Herndon, Virginia. This is an opportunity to use your combined technical expertise, financial management and project oversight knowledge to develop and coordinate organization policies, standards, processes and procedures and to manage the software release requirements for a portfolio of high profile agile software development projects. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the Working Capital Fund Primavera, CSA and SLA processes utilized by the customer. Fully document project start-up, close down and renewal processes for multiple mission partners.
• Develop and maintain documentation that captures the customer’s business processes supporting software build and support services in an Agile environment.
• Serve as the referent for IT PMs regarding Project Management support and business processes
• Schedule the customer’s Executive Action team meetings and document action items and follow-up activities.
• Perform Release manager responsibilities for the customer
• Manage / create OSPs – work with IT PMs on standardized processes for the execution of software releases.
• Communicate with all IT PMs and project teams to ensure all projects meet required release criteria and configurations.
• Develop clear and comprehensive release plans that efficiently meet the needs of the customer.
• Communicate release status to customer management and program management.
Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly to be considered
• Requires a BA degree and at least 8 years of prior relevant experience OR a Master and 6 years experience
• Demonstrated experience in developing program plans, resource requirements, and schedules to achieve Program goals and financial management of software development projects.
• Demonstrated experience implementing streamlined processes and procedures for established programs.
• Demonstrated experience with software release management principles and practices for effective implementations.
• Demonstrated experience with technical integration projects requiring technical depth and skills.
• Demonstrated experience with oral and written communication skills – the ability to communicate information and ideas in a manner that is understandable, responsive, and customer-focused.
• Demonstrated experience identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Demonstrated experience identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Demonstrated experience in providing customer service.
• Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Office to include PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Understanding of Agile.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 – $126,000.00 – $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit .
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money re doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) sApp, Telegram, etc.