LEIDOS is looking for a Information Security Analyst in Fort Meade – Apply Here!
This position will support the DISA GSM-O II Task Number 07 (TN07) Joint Force Headquarters DODIN. GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs. The selected candidate shall, in accordance with mission requirements, provide holistic enterprise defensive strategies for enterprise cyber security capabilities implemented within the infrastructure of the DODIN to include but not limited to Cloud, network boundaries, cross domains, and varying endpoint technologies.
• Provide analysis of architectures, technologies, policies, information and analytic data
• Develop cybersecurity and risk assessment methodologies and procedures to support prevention, detection, and mitigation of anomalous activity, vulnerabilities and inefficiencies.
• Perform cyber situational awareness activities and provide analysis and recommendations.
• Prepare and perform briefings appropriate for senior leadership (i.e., general officer or flag officer)
• Conduct micro and macro analysis of enterprise cybersecurity defensive strategies in order to enable operational effectives, defense, and command and control.
• Analyze policy, program management office managed systems, hardware, and software, cloud, network infrastructure in order to recommend methods and strategies that reduce and/or managed impacts.
• Perform defensive strategy configuration management support including:
• Cloud Security: Develop strategies to monitor, detect, and prevent unauthorized manipulation and access of services and data in transit, at rest, and in use
• Boundary Security: (Gateways, Cross-Domain Peering Points, Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) or Network Gateways, Internet Access Points or General Boundaries): Identify, discover, and maintain cognizance of the DODIN boundary, inclusive of IAPs, peering points, and other major points of ingress/egress to the DODIN; Document and maintain boundary architectures, understand employed defensive capabilities and available sensor data
• Endpoint Security: Perform Endpoint security management and security analysis, to include planning, and assessing, and/or providing the reporting of enterprise strategies for compliance, signatures and integration strategies with mid-tier, and boundary capabilities
• Develop metrics and measures and recommend standards to support assessments, process improvements and operational efficiencies at HQ and across the DODIN
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with 12+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
• IAT Level II & III, IAM Level II & III, CSSP Analyst, (Security +, CySA+, CND, CISSP, CASP+, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, CEH)
• Direct experience with configuring and operating cybersecurity and networking devices and various IDS, IPS, SIM/SIEM/SOAR technologies,
• Maintain expert knowledge of endpoint and networking security controls; provide updates to security control guidance.
• Familiarity with all related aspects of cybersecurity operations and security architecture & engineering.
• In-depth knowledge of network and application protocols, cyber vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques and cyber threat/adversary methodologies (TTPs).
• Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
• Experience with technical and/or military writing
• Experience with configuring and operating cybersecurity and networking devices (i.e. routers, firewalls, IDPS)
• Experience with network routing and associated technology (internal and external routing)
• Experience with mitigation development against malicious cyber activity
Pay Range $113,100.00 – $174,000.00 – $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.