LEIDOS is looking for a Full-stack Web Developer in Dunn Loring – Apply Here!
Leidos is seeking a Software Developer for a technical development program. The Software Engineer will work with a tight team of developers, software engineers and data engineers.
• Develop new applications that support networks
• Track highly technical data on a regular basis and work with team for analytical efforts
• Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, stability and distribution processing of systems
• Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize systems performance, and scalability
• Collaborate as an Agile team member to provide solutions to overcome obstacles to meet team goals
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Typically requires BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience in lieu of degree
Full Stack Developer
• 8+ years of in depth software development
• 2+ years Full Stack development
• Indepth experience developing applications using Node.JS
• Backend development using APIs
• Deploying in Cloud-Based Environments
• Desired: Certification – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Desired: Understanding of Network Protocols, ISP and MPLS
Pay Range $113,100.00 – $174,000.00 – $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.