LEIDOS is looking for a Front-end Web Developer in Great Falls – Apply Here!
This is an opportunity to meet challenges by collaborating with a development team to build software solutions in direct support of unconventional warfare clients with user centric design. You’ll work with UI/UX designers to create a seamless user experience using React, Angular or Vue or with back-end developers creating web services. You’ll work with a team to develop frontend applications or backend services. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build, design, and test systems that will change unconventional warfare for the better.
• Experience with usability analysis, automated testing development (unit and E2E)
• Experience with switching between different languages and learning new ones, as necessary
• Experience in working closely with software development teams
• DoD 8570 Compliant Security+ or CISSP Certification prior to starting on contract
• Experience with Java Spring Framework
• Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and a comprehension of the data and tools associated with these disciplines
• Experience with testing frameworks, including Jasmine, Karma, or Selenium
• Experience with Linux scripting in BASH or Perl
• Experience with information security
• Experience with server-side application development using Java, C#, or Python
• Experience with Agile/Kanban development methodologies
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Git, and GitHub/GitLab
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Pay Range $60,450.00 – $93,000.00 – $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.