Leidos is looking for a DevOps Engineer in Chantilly – Apply Here!
The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking a DevOps Engineer to provide mission critical system support to our customer. As a DevOps Engineer on this program, you’ll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You’ll lead efforts to incorporate open-source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas including Amazon Web Services (AWS), software integration, and cloud architecture while developing software that will improve national security and support the GEOINT community. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we drive innovation and build the GEOINT mission platform that will transform the future of GEOINT processing for our client.
• Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components that comprise the DevOps environment
• Developing and maintaining scripts to automate tool deployment to an AWS cloud environment and other tasks
• Scripting and maintaining build environments
• Working with project teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment
• Conducting round table discussions on capabilities
• Defining enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices
• Codifying software development best practices across the enterprise
• Developing automated testing framework within DevOps processes
• Requires a Bachelors degree and 6+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience working on Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
• Experience with DevOps pipeline tools and technologies, including Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, or Kubernetes
• Command line experience in Linux or Unix
• Ability to obtain a Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
• Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
• AWS Solution Architect or AWS SysOps Administrator Certification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Developer
• Knowledge in complex application integration AWS certification.
Pay Range $74,750.00 – $115,000.00 – $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.