LEIDOS is looking for a AR/VR in Reston – Apply Here!
The Mixed Reality Software Engineer (Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality), with good understanding of 3D environments, will be using their hands-on experience in a multi-year development project to develop 3D applications for HTC VIVE/Oculus and augmented-reality application targeting the Microsoft HoloLens 21-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.0 headsetAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Specific skills required include a deep knowledge of building out large-scale environments in Unity, in a scalable way Mixed Reality and Simulation-based applications will give users the ability to practice potentially dangerous and hazardous tasks, in a safe and risk-free virtual environmentAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
The person we are looking for is highly motivated to deliver solutions to customers by working collaboratively with PMs, Designers and the rest of the engineering team to implement best in class features and help define 3D development architecture
Role & Responsibility:
• Architect, develop, deploy, and maintain features for AR/VR/MR applications
• Building 3D model preparation pipelines to convert CAD models to triangulated meshes
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Collaborate with teams of developers, participating in regular code reviewsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Perform integration testing as well as collaborating with other internal teams
• Communicate with project customers or end users in order to fully understand, plan, and implement feedback and feature requests
• Stay current on latest features and practices of Unity and other 3D development platforms
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or software engineering with 8+ years’ experience
• 4+ years of professional experience in Unity, Unreal, or other 3D development
• Experience developing interactive applications for virtual reality and/or mixed reality (eg HoloLens/Magic Leap)
• Proficiency with Unity/Unreal packages, systems and workflows (Addressable, URP, DOTS)
• Knowledge of Scrum/Agile development framework
• Experience working with cloud computing platforms such as AWS
• Experience with implementing and maintaining unit testing
• Proficiency with Git or comparable version control system
• Knowledge of 3D modeling software (Blender, Maya, etc) and ability to manipulate 3D geometry
• Mentor and act as a role model for junior and intermediate developers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI w/ Poly level clearance
Pay Range – –
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law