Leidos Inc is looking for a Data Analyst in McLean – Apply Here!
Description Job Description:
We are seeking a self-motivated Data Analyst to provide technical and analytic support to a small, high-impact team. This is a developmental position with opportunities for career growth along a Data Science track. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
The Data Analyst will be expected to work with Data Scientists to build statistical models, test hypotheses, and interpret, summarize, visualize, and succinctly report data findings. The Analyst may be required to leverage automation and machine learning models to manage data, predict scenarios, and make recommendations to a non-technical audience.
The Data Analyst will contribute to building new analytical tools in support of the IC customer, and will be expected to collaborate with team members in a highly technical environment. The Data Analyst will be expected to learn and leverage technical frameworks and collaboration technologies, including Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Git.
• Experience with scripting in Python or R
• Experience (either on-the-job or in an academic setting) working with data manipulation techniques and statistics
• Knowledge of computer science concepts, data architecture, and common statistical models
• Knowledge of all-source intelligence, including SIGINT, and/or HUMINT collection reports
• Familiarity with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools
• Ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences
• Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
• Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
• Ability to work efficiently in a metrics-driven environment
• Bachelor’s degree + a minimum of 4 years of experience
• TS/SCI clearance with polygraph required
Pay Range – –
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.