KPMG is looking for a Salesforce in Washington – Apply Here!
Business Title:Lead Specialist, Federal Salesforce Developer
Requisition Number:95218 – 21
Area of Interest:
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
• Technical proficiency with Salesforce platform to design and develop business functionalities using inbuilt CRM/CX technologies / functionalities
• Map Salesforce capabilities, features and best practices against business / technical requirements by performing fit-gap analysis against Salesforce cloud, service, community, available tools available within AppExchange and force.com platform
• Translate business / technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
• Lead solution design sessions, design and document technical solutions that are aligned to business objectives
• Lead technical delivery of Salesforce implementations
• Mentor other developers in Salesforce administration, development and best practices
• A minimum of five years of Salesforce architecture experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
• Expert level understanding of the core Salesforce platform products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud) with functional knowledge of the entire product suite
• Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Salesforce development and configuration
• Experience mentoring staff members and program management
• Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
• U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government Secret security clearance
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). =