Web Developer (PHP/LAMP Stack) for Booming Tech Company
Mostly Remote, TX
The Web Application Developer position is a member of a team of software developers that develop, integrate, and maintain websites and internal applications within the organization1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Development within the organization is done in a Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP environment and all candidates must be familiar with developing in this environmentAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
The ability to create reusable code and understand the latest web technologies is important This role will also be very involved in API integration and creationAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
The candidate should exhibit a desire to grow with the company, take pride in their work, and fit well within a multi-level team environment
• Support of existing websites
• Analysis of requirements to produce designs for new development
• Working with the developer team to provide leadership in technical design and architecture
• Setting estimates and expectations for new product development and implementing new features, tracking on target deadlines
• Development, implementation, and testing of web applications
• Mentoring and leading developers by example through writing clean, well-documented, maintainable, bug-free code and enforcing standards and best practices
• Other support tasks as required
• 5+ years of real-world experience
• Demonstrated experience with web design and web application programming
• Self-motivated and organized
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work both individually and with a team
• Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Ability to write clean, reusable, and well-documented code
• Advanced knowledge of Web Standards, Accessibility Standards & browser compatibility
• An understanding of the importance of User Experience & User Interface
• Experience in the demands of deadline-driven work
• Experience with MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks
• Experience with applicable technologies:
• PHP 7
• Source Control (SVN)
• Web Services and XML
• API integration
Powered by JazzHR
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit www.adzuna.com.