VueJS-Java developer (OWASP must)- 10 plus Years
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Our client, Encora, is seeking the followingAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Apply via Dice today!
Candidates with extensive Vuejs or React experience would qualify to work on a greenfield project, our Portal initiativeAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
“Portals” are dedicated sites where producers of research present their content
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
js and utilizing CK Editor 5 or Quill
Candidates for either role will be self-motivated with strong communication skills, a keen attention to detail, and a “can-do” attitude to fit in with our global development team A knowledge or interest in financial markets a plus
• Develop and maintain web applications
• Able to architect live/live solutions (eg consider DR/BCP) high availability, system and service scalability, performance
• Design, develop, and maintain APIs for web applications
• Fulfill both technical and consumer project requirements
• Perform technical reviews and write unit tests
• Manage full life cycle of application development
• Work closely with the development, product, design, and client service teams
• Stay updated on emerging web technologies
• Occasional evening and weekend shifts
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of Java technologies
• Servlets/JSPs, JDBC, Spring Framework
• Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience with SQL (MySQL)
• Experience with version control systems (Git)
• Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
• Solid understanding of security concepts (OWASP Top 10)
• Solid understanding of Webservers, Networking, and OSI
• Tomcat, Jetty, ActiveMQ, MySQL
• Experience with common monitoring/logging packages eg Filebeats/Logstash, CheckMK and Prometheus
• Experience with tools such as Git, Ansible, Sonar
• Comfortable working with change management systems (JIRA)
• Familiar with GIT
• High availability
• Docker, Kubernetes, Virtualization
• Knowledge of the financial industry (or passionate to learn)
– provided by Dice
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.