UX/UI Software Engineer
Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC
Piper Companies is seeking a qualified UI/UX Software Engineer to work with a large financial organization based in the White Marsh, MD area1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. The UI/UX Software Engineer must possess strong research skills, be experienced within data-heavy environments, be development-focused, and have the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problemsAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
• Supporting the Online Lending development teams with mockups, UX research, user experience design, UI development, and usability testing
• Making strategic and tactical UX/UI component and framework decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functionsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Creating low and high-fidelity wireframes that represent a user’s journey as they interact with the Mariner website and/or mobile applications
• Engineers wireframes into UI code that can be integrated with the Online Lending API Technology stack1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Conducting and running design studios with a cross-functional team and implements agile methodology and Lean UX best practicesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Communicating with developers, generates UI code, and participates in the integration of the UI with the middle-tier APIs
• Designing and develops the User Interface, taking it from inception through the development lifecycle implementation for usage by our customers (both external and internal)
• 2+ years of relevant experience in a front-end software development role
• Knowledge and experience with standard UI development, as well as knowledge on how the UI interfaces with the API business logic layer
• Software skills with a strong expertise in React, NodeJS, and MongoDB (desired/preferred)
• Uxpin, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Balsamiq, Sketch, etc, JIRA, GIT, Slack, Confluence
• Experience with Adobe CC
• Experience with A/B testing tools
• Experience with survey tools
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Design, Human-Centered Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent professional experience
• Comprehensive Benefits plan – medical, dental, vision, 401K
To apply for this job please visit www.dice.com.