User Interface Designer
We’re looking for a Front-end software engineer with experience building functional, intuitive and stunning user interfaces1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. You can turn visual design and wireframes into functional pages while offering ideas on how to improve the user experience of the appAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
You will be a part of an exciting program that serves the core operational mission of our SponsorAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
This program focuses on data discovery and visualization through search and video exploitation It is composed of several high-performance development teams that leverage modern technologies and practices including Lean Agile, Clean Code, and DevOps1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
At BTI360, we’re passionate about developing our peopleAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
Software doesn’t build itself; teams of people do That’s why our primary focus is on developing better engineers, better teammates, and better leaders By putting people first, we give our teammates more opportunities to grow and raise the bar of the software we develop
Interested in learning more? Please apply! We promise to review your application within one week and let you know where you stand
• US Citizenship
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
• Experience with CSS libraries like Material, Bootstrap, and Tailwind
• Comfortable working in a Linux environment
• Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Karma, Jasmine
• Experience with E2E testing frameworks like Playwright or Cypress
• Experience with Git
• Security Clearance: Secret or higher – Highly preferred
• Ability to wireframe using tools like Figma or Sketch
• Experience with analyzing user analytics to derive if features should be added/removed
• Ability to design and implement user application workflows
• Experience with demoing to users and soliciting feedback
• Experience with Continuous Integration software like Jenkins
• Contributes to the open source community
• Experience using tooling to collect UI errors for potential bug/error analysis
• Experience with reactive programming like the RxJs
• * Experience with state management technologies like NGXS, Redux, or NGRX
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.