Sr. Java Developer
Java Software Developer with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Based in DevOps framework, participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testingAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
• Participate in software programming initiatives to support innovation and enhancement, using Java, Hibernate, SpringBoot
• Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon
• Coordinate closely with Scrum PMs, teammates and cross-functional areas to communicate project statuses and initiatives
• Analyze data and code to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or modifications to existing systems
• Support the Agile software development lifecycle
• Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments
• Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness
• Develop and execute project plans Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
• Apply best practices and standard operating procedures
• Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers
• Participate in the development of documentation
• Expert understanding of microservices architecture and cloud implementations, using Amazon Web Services
• Use of industry leading tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
• Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle
• In-depth experience with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and better development practices
• In-depth experience working in an Agile environment
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Well versed with using version control systems
• Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
Positions requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experienceAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
May consider work experience in lieu of a degree
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
Pay Range $94,25000 – $145,0001-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.00 – $195,750Ad:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.