Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions is a premier implementer of cutting-edge software solutions1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Synergy brings the experience and expertise necessary to deliver capability that provides tangible ROI to our customersAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Synergy’s core areas of expertise are in the fields of Digital Transformation, Cloud Solutions, SaaS and Low-Code/No-Code solutions, Emerging Technologies, Data analytics and Visualization, Information Assurance, and Business Process Re-Engineering
Synergy offers its employees a generous portfolio of core and voluntary benefits including group medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k) with immediately vested company match, PTO, sick leave, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, tuition and training reimbursement, fitness/wellness reimbursement, a referral bonus program, and life management programsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
At Synergy, you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to grow in your career path In fact, growth is such a big deal to us that you will have dedicated career coaches available for every employee, company-funded certification opportunities, education reimbursement, and a general open-door policy so that you have support when you need it1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Our team is eager to learn, fast-paced, and quality-driven—if that sounds like you, Synergy has a position for you!
As a SQL Developer, you will be part of an Agile development team with a passion for supporting an Enterprise Level ApplicationAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
You will have the opportunity to resolve one off issues for end users as well as optimizing the data base to improve overall application performance
• Develop SQL scripts to update database for one-off fixes
• Coordinate cleanup efforts for large, complex datasets
• Diagnose issues in a production environment
• Gain a deep understanding of a complex relational database structure
• Provide peer review for other developers’ SQL updates
• Identify common issues requiring SQL fixes and brainstorm with BPM application developers on root cause solutions
• Identify performance improvements for SQL queries/ views and improve / refactor in-use data models
• Experience in government or corporate environment as SQL Developer, DBA or equivalent experience
• Understanding of software development life cycles including waterfall and Agile
• High proficiency in MS Excel
• Proficiency in MS Project, Rally, Jira or similar project tracking tools
• High proficiency with presentation and web communication tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of staff
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Customer service oriented
• Experience working with an application developed on a BPM platform (Appian, etc)
• Experience with ETL (for data migration, data curation, etc), and related tools
• Experience with reports or OLAP relational structures and optimization for read-only analytics, data warehouse/marts, BI or analytics tools (Alteryx, etc)
• Experience working as part of a team providing support to a production application
• Experience with underlying relational database platforms (Oracle 12c, etc) and ability to work with DBAs to tune and test performance, and concepts such as data archival, partitioning, etc
• Experience working with developers using ORM in a Java (Hibernate, JPA, JTA) or BPM (or similar framework-based) application and working in conjunction with application developers to develop and tune a coherent object-relational model
• Experience working with sensitive data and row-level access controls
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8750-compliant security certification (CASP CE, CSSLP, or CISSP)
• Oracle PL/SQL Certified Professional
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history) or protected veteran status
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.