Software Engineer – Angular, NodeJS, AWS
Website Fidelity Investments
Come join Fidelity as we have our Better Way of Working! Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers by building best-in-class client facing web applications which help deliver experiences in financial planning, investing, and retirement? Our Client Solutions Technology team is looking for Software Engineer with a passion for developing easy-to-use, customer focused applications and capabilities to grow our FidelityGo product1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
As an engineer on the team, your primary role will be assisting to build test and engineering web applications using modern technologies like Angular, Nodejs, and REST APIs using Java or NodeJSAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
You will be expected to quickly gain understanding of all the components of our web applications and will work with the team to deliver best in class customer experience solutions
The Expertise You Have
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 3+ years of primary development experience (currently hands on) in Angular 2+, Typescript, CSS/SASS, NodeJS, Jasmine, ProtractorAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development
• 2+ years of API Development using Java / SpringMVC, NodeJS, Swagger
• Test Driven Development, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Junit
• Secure application development, build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools — Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Team player, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every dayAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Scrum Developer certification is a plus
• Understanding of Java, docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (eg AWS) will be a plus
• Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible
• Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools
• Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting
• Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks
• Provide mentorship to junior team members
• Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives
The Value You Deliver
• Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision
• Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
• Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
• Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
• Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team
• Take ownership and accountability for figuring out what needs to be done
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a great learning culture in the team We are always exploring new technologies and new ways to continually provide value to our customers This team has a direct and positive impact on Fidelity’s customers
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients We help people invest and plan for their future We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022 And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19 When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareerscom
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmrcom, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.