Software Developer (C++/Java) (Remote) (75K)
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Our client, Vaco Technology, is seeking the followingAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Apply via Dice today!
Responsibilities & Duties: Technical
• Creates technical specifications for delivering business solutions
• Design and develop applications to meet business requirements, using the SDLC modelAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Work with appropriate parties to define requirements
• Map requirements to application functionality and capabilities1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Design customizations, data conversions, and interfacesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Develop test plans, complete unit and system level testing and document results
• Develop using programing languages of C++, Named Event Rule (NER), JAVA, groovy script, etc
• Develop using tools, JDE Tool Set, JAVA, BI Publisher, JDE Orchestrator Studio, API, etc
• Support for areas of change management including understanding of impacts, risk assessment, documentation, all with minimal impact to business software
• Support, enhance and maintain existing business applications to ensure their availability, reliability, performance, and fit to evolving requirements Effectively resolve production issues in a timely manner
• Work within standard IT project management requirements for the coordination, timely completion and sign-off of assigned tasks
• Participate in the process for the continuous improvement of processes and making processes more visible using data for improvement
• Implement systems including working with functional resources, understanding business needs, and transforming business requirements into automated standardized processes
• Assessment of the impact of software upgrades and other environment changes
• Provide guidance for design and management of the enterprise master data architecture Establish standards and ensure compliance with such standards for the maintenance of the data dictionary Drive standardization and support cleansing across applications Oversee data conversions and validations
• Support business policies around data retention Maintain archiving and purging practice to support policies and system administration best practices
• Participate with other Global IT resources in the on-call process, which provides level 2 support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 365 days a year
• Use knowledge to evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to impact line of business applications
• Attend internal & external educational training classes to better support the business
• Communicate product information and provide guidance to users and coworkers on issues, tools and techniques, enhancements, changes in processes and related information
Qualifications & Skills: Required: Bachelors Degree in Information Systems Desired: Masters Degree in Business/MIS
• 1+ years in IT
• 1+ years’ experience with C++ Programming
• 1+ Years’ Experience with Named Event Rule Programing
• 1+ years’ JAVA development experience
• Experience with Embedded BI Publisher
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Desired:
• 1 -3+ years in IT * 3+ years’ experience in JDE E1 software
• 2+ years’ experience with JDE Orchestrator and User Defined
• 2+ years’ experience with BI Publisher
• JD Edwards system and process implementation experience
• Experience with some of the following JDE modules
• Sales Order
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• General Ledger/Accounting
• Experienced in conducting end-user training
• Archiving software and process knowledge – provided by Dice
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.