Site Reliability Engineer
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Our client, Btree Solutions Inc, is seeking the followingAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Apply via Dice today!
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Duration: 12+ Months
Visa: H1B and EAD
Contract Type: W2
You would join a diverse team responsible for providing scalability, reliability and maintainability solutions for our ever growing business and data processing needs Are you interested in solving the most sophisticated and high scale challenges in the world today? Do you like the idea of running critical financial services that are used by millions of people all over the globe? Do you want to contribute to how the world uses their wallet and money? If you love to tackle internet scale challenges on critical financial systems then come join the team and be part of this initiativeAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Experience building, maintaining and supporting applications using JVM based programming languages
• Experience with AWS services like EKS, Aurora-postgress, S3 is preferred
• Experience working with Terraform, Helm is preferred
• Experience, proficiency in using Observability systems like Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Experience supporting and scaling large enterprise applications in a critical “follow-the-sun” environmentAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Experience with container orchestration systems like Kubernetes, and Continuous Delivery platforms like Spinnaker, is a plus
• Excellent code-debugging/optimization, analytical problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Ability to clearly and precisely communicate day-to-day operations to ensure thorough hand-off to regional SRE teams
• Proven track record of taking ownership of exciting problems and optimally delivering results
• Interest in designing, analyzing and solving problems large-scale distributed systems
• Acute drive to automate, to constantly replace manual operations with automated solutions
• provided by Dice
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.