Senior Software Engineer ( Go Lang, Java or C#)
Avesta Computer Services
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location : Reston, VA – (Potential Introduction of hybrid work model is currently under consideration)
As a Software Engineer, you will be working as part of an Agile team to analyze, design, develop, test, document, high-performance software applications1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Creating enterprise SaaS web applications and associated backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfacesAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Preferred Languages Go Lang, Java or C#
• Creating scalable and robust real time data processing web applications
• Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
• Upgrading, configuring, and debugging existing systemsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Revise, update, re-factor and debug code
• Design, code and unit test front and back end solutions for integrated systems
• Develop integration code to connect and interface systems and services
• Develop solutions that utilize open standards and ICDs to promote interoperability through service based architectures
• Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutionsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Implement new software technology and coordinate end-to-end tasks across the team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or related field
• A Masters Degree in a related field is a preferred but not a requirement
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Go Lang, or C# including object-oriented design
• 3+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Database design and SQL Experience (PostgreSQL or MS SQL)
• Services and Service Oriented Architecture (WCF)
• Experience developing solutions with AWS or Azure Cloud,
• Experience in Containers a plus
• Understanding and experience in working with geospatial GIS applications is a plus
• Experience in deploying CI/CD pipelines
• Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays)
• Exposure towards third party integration, client communication and project estimations
• Experience with Golang is a plus
If you are interested please send me your updated resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.