Senior PHP Developer / Systems Admin
If you are a Senior PHP Developer / Systems Admin Position with experience, please read on!
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about technology to add to our clients mission-focused team1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. The ideal candidate would use their passion for and abilities within technology to serve and advance education across the nations K-12 academic communityAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
We are seeking an individual that has extensive full-stack development and relational database experience
Everyone on the team is passionate about technology and educationAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
They have a lot of enthusiasm for writing clean, dry code and frankly, find it fun! If you feel similarly, you’ll fit right in
What You Will Be Doing
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices; Hands-on work creating, managing, and enhancing new and legacy applications
• Provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance, and quality levels
• Manage relationships with specific IT vendors, serving as one of the organizations points of contacts
• Collaborate with team members and partners to gather, understand, and refine business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Maintain responsibility for developing IT strategy and service management methodologies and implementation plans
• Participate in code reviews and receive/recommend improvements to and from other developers
• Meet defined scopes, target dates, and budgets
• Utilize and participate in the full system development life cycleAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
What You Need for this Position
• 5+ years of full-stack development experience in a production environment
• 5+ years of object-oriented PHP Development experience in a production environment
• Experience & advanced knowledge of MVC frameworks (Laravel, Cake, CodeIgniter, Symfony)
• Relational Database experience (MySQL or MS SQL preferred), with advanced knowledge of schema design, indexes, and triggers
• Experience working in centralized-source-code environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Exceptional planning, organization, and documentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DevOps experience
• NET development experience highly desirable
• Amazon AWS experience
• Elasticsearch experience
What’s In It for You
• Full Medical Package paid 85% by the company
• 401k with match
• Much more!
So, if you are a Senior PHP Developer / Systems Admin Position with experience, please apply today or send your resume directly to [email protected]!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave For additional information about available benefits, please contact Liana Pryor
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LP11-1713992 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered***
Liana Pryor – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.