Senior NLP Engineer – Natural Language Processing
Website Wolters Kluwer
• Senior NLP Engineer
• will be responsible for development work that supports our search micro-service applications with focus on developing and enhancing NLP based tools and features1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• This includes maintaining any existing NLP solutions as well as researching and prototyping new solutionsAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
• Other tasks range from maintaining the existing search applications and working on enhancements and new features by collaborating with team members including QA within an Agile scrum environment
• As part of the Information Retrieval/Product Research team he/she will participate in research projects that incorporate search, machine learning, analytics and natural language processingAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Role can be 100% remote or can work 1-2 days out of our Waltham, MA (Boston) office1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran statusAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit jobsearcher.com.