Senior MERN Stack Developer – Fully Remote
Tech Brains Solutions Inc.
Role: Senior MERN Stack Developer (Fully Remote throughout US)
Important Note: Valid US Work Authorization is required to be considered for this role
We are looking for a senior level MERN Stack Developer to create web applications and platforms for our clients1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
You will mainly be responsible for the server-side of the web application, managing the data exchange between users and the servers, and integrating front-end components built by your co-workersAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
You will also be in charge of creating the core computational logic of the website with reusable, efficient, and scalable code In other words, building and making sure the websites server, application, and database is performing at an optimal levelAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
What You Will Do
• Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create a website that meets our clients particular needs
• Create reusable, effective, and scalable ruby code
• Translate the clients technical requirements into code
• Develop all server-side logic including data storage that will optimize website performance
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions
• Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
What You Need for this Position:
• 5+ years of professional experience in MERN Stack or Reactjs with Node1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.js and object-orientated programmingAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Professional experience with Web Technologies including HTML, CSS, SASS, React and Bootstrap is a must
• Proficient in one or more front-end development frameworks (Svelte, Bootstrap, Semantic-UI, Foundation, Backbonejs, -Reactjs, Angular, Emberjs, Vuejs, Thymeleaf, etc) and unit testing frameworks (AVA, Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Tape, Puppeteer, QUnit, Selenium, Cypress, etc) depending on project needs
• Experience using front end tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign CC, CorelDraw, GIMP, Sketch, Adobe XD, Visio, Cacoo, Miro (all of these are a plus)
• Experience with using GIT (source control)
• Experience with Sitecore is a plus
• Experience producing wireframes and prototypes quickly and effectively
• Must know how to denote UI elements such as images, button and menus in diagrammatic form
• Proficiency in visual communication which include and understanding of layouts, color, typography, icons, images and design theory
• Effective UX writing to deliver interaction and visual design
• Experience with front end design systems such as architecture, modules, components, interfaces and data
• Strong experience with cross browser compatibility issues and optimization for web
• Experience with debugging and troubleshooting existing code using developer tools, such as Chrome Development Tools
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.