Senior Manager, SAP Financials
Own Your Career
Be a part of a collaborative organization with a commitment to learning1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Work side by side with business leaders to solve complex client challengesAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Discover opportunities to participate in an inclusive and diverse workforce Collaborate with our Women’s Initiative, explore issues surrounding Diversity & Inclusion with our IDEAS committee, or help to shape our employee experience with our Employee Engagement Committee!
The Team – Enterprise & Cloud Applications
Our Enterprise & Cloud Applications team is comprised of functional and technical experts tackling the challenges that come with implementing, optimizing, and maintaining cloud investmentsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Whether implementing a cloud solution or enhancing and extending an existing cloud environment, we help organizations get the most out of technology investments, including New System and Module Implementations, System Integrations, Upgrade Assessments, Application Upgrades, and Business Process Optimization
• As a member of our SAP Financials team, you’ll leverage strong SAP integration experience into asset accounting, cash banking, profit center accounting, controlling, and budgeting1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Design SAP chart of account with CFOAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
Generate Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reports
• Drive best practices, understand clients’ requirements, lead configuration, troubleshooting, testing and deployment of SAP
• Collaborate on assignment of tasks with other client and consultant resources in the team, understand progress and dependencies, and provide updates to be delivered to internal stakeholders and project managers
• Work with the project manager and project team by communicating essential information, obtaining team input, reviewing open issues and action items, contributing information to team meetings and reports, and using technology and tools as defined for each project
• Contribute to best practices design, customization standards, change control, unit testing, test scripts, and bug and issue tracking with an AGILE approach
• Ability to lead Fit/Gap best practice adoption sessions
• Document and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Leverage experience with data mapping, conversion load file, data validation procedures,
• Write functional specifications for interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations
• Document and performing analysis of client environments including technology strategy, current technology architecture, organizational structure, and business processes
• Support the SAP team in deal shaping by designing mockups for demonstrations, presales activities, explain best practice flowcharts, and providing estimates for delivery
• Prepare clients to use the ERP solution by executing testing plans and working with functional consultants
• Manage customer relationships by providing support, answering questions, and resolving concerns and issues
• Create model documentation, develop implementation roadmaps, and perform knowledge transfers
• Continue to build personal expertise by participating in educational opportunities, self-study, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
• Actively participating in career development activities
• 8+ years hands-on experience in SAP ECC 60 or S/4HANA with at least two years’ experience with S/4HANA
• 5+ years’ SAP experience within industries: Retail, Manufacturing or Public Sector
• 2+ years’ experience using SAP Fiori UX
• Experience executing SAP Fiscal Year End Close activities within Finance and Assets module
• Experience with Pre-Sales
• Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
• Outstanding communication and documentation skills
• Team Player Able to collaborate effectively
• Ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others
• Flexibility to travel up to 25%
• Bachelor’s degree
• SAP Certified Consultant
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bigcountryhomepage.com.