Senior Full Stack Engineer
Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC
Piper Companies is actively seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join a global medical device company remotely 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. This is a direct placement roleAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for the design and growth of important web applications and micro services that are crucial to the execution of the companies software
Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Engineer:
• Responsible for collaboration with product teams and business owners to form development goals, shape new software features, and suggest high-quality user experience solutionsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Responsible for ensuring application development standards are met and followed for each project
• Responsible for expanding the development of micro services and web-based user interfaces1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Responsible for knowledge in multiple software languages as well as the ability to use this knowledge within multiple systemsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
Qualifications of the Senior Full Stack Engineer:
• 5 or more years of software development experience and Ruby on Rails experience
• Strong experience with front-end development, HTML, CSS, or React
• Experience with Git source control
• Experience constructing API-driven applications
Compensation for the Senior Full Stack Engineer:
• Salary: $120,000 – $150,000 depending on experience
• Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, PTO
Keywords: Full Stack Engineer, full time, senior, senior full stack engineer, web applications, micro-services, development, medical device, RUBY ON RAILS, RUBY, front – end, Git, API, front-end development, HTML, CSS, React, software
To apply for this job please visit www.dice.com.