Senior Emmi Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
Website Wolters Kluwer
We are looking for a Senior Devops Site Reliability Engineer to join our SRE team at Emmi Solutions and help build, monitor and support our applications and infrastructure spanning on premise and in cloud environments1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. This is an opportunity to use and expand your knowledge of Devops processes and practices, and of systems and operations, as we continue to extend our work to Cloud PlatformsAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
This position is part of an established team, and will have opportunities to employ a wide range of technologies in cloud computing, monitoring and observability, containerization, configuration/infrastructure as code, and automation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with Engineering, Security, and IT to build, deploy, maintain, support and monitor a complex microservice-based application
• The role will work on a mixture cloud infrastructure technologies, and on premise (hosted) systemsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Design and implement devops pipelines and cloud resource deployment utilizing Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management approaches
• Implement and collaborate on solutions that increase the monitoring and observability of systems at scale and detect and alert on trends of information1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Define metrics to ensure the high performance and stability of our development and production environmentsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Enable and implement continuous delivery and continuous integration using Jenkins pipelines
• Analyze a variety of approaches to SRE / DevOps problems – provide pros and cons of different approaches to the team to arrive at an agreed upon direction
• Provide first level support for application software issues in all environments
• Prioritize and rapidly troubleshoot issues to ensure maximum uptime and optimal performance for application teams in our production environment
• Bachelor’s of Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of software related experience required (Site Reliability, DevOps, Release Eng)
• Cloud experience and architectural understanding of Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Experience using Infrastructure as Code tools Terraform, Azure RM
• Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet or other Configuration Management tools with preference to Ansible
• Extensive experience managing Linux, Windows VMs
• Experience with build and deployment systems including Jenkins, Git, BitBucket
• Solid understanding of networking, VNets, private endpoint management, firewall and azure control plane exposure
• Solid understanding of Cloud Authentication, Authorization, and Secrets Management
• Azure RBAC/POSIX-ACL – built-in and custom Roles, Security Groups and Scopes
• Ability to define and manage projects using a variety of tools and methods Agile Scrum and Kanban, Jira and Confluence a plus
• Experience and deep commitment to promoting a DevOps culture focusing on continuous integration, automated deployment, repeatable deployment and DR
• Demonstrate strong problem analysis, problem resolution, and decision making and judgment skills
• Demonstrate excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening), with ability to build positive working relationships with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrate ability to plan and excel in a fast-paced and demanding environment
To apply for this job please visit www.recruit.net.