Senior Developer | .NET & React
Website Motion Recruitment
A growing data visualization company located in Washington DC is looking to add an experienced Lead Developer to the team1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. They are a creative agency in the data visualization space that builds unique products and applications for their clients in both the commercial and government space!
The ideal candidate is experienced working with cross functional teams
including project managers, business analysts, developers, and designersAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
This is a client facing role requiring exceptional professionalism, integrity, high level of energy, excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
You should also have experience mentoring junior develops, doing code reviews etc
Required Skills & Experience
• 6+ years of leadership and/or development experience
• Experience executing projects in an Agile environment
• Experience leading software development teams from concept to completion
• Technical experience with C#/ and React
• Mentorship experience Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• Excellent communication/professionalism
• Experience implementing cloud solutions What You Will Be Doing
• 20% Leadership (mentoring, code reviews)
• 80% Development The Offer
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Benefits
• Vision Benefits
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.Ad:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.wjtv.com.