Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Our client is a ground-breaking startup, backed by top NYC and SF-based investors, aiming to make the world safer by revolutionising the way that cameras work1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. They are looking for an NYC-Based Senior Computer Vision Engineer/Researcher to influence the direction of their state-of-the-art technologyAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
You will join a small, dedicated team, in a highly collaborative environment
• Increasing the robustness of tech, implementing the latest research into models, and leading initiatives to iteratively improve performanceAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Building and maintaining cutting-edge AI systems, such as intruder and weapon detection models
• Having an influence on the direction of state-of-the-art technology
• 5+ years combined Full Time plus academic experience in computer vision, machine learning, data science, or similar
• Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, math, econometrics, or similar1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Strong interest in AI and startupsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.