Senior Compliance Analyst
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
• Completion of EDD reviews for high risk customers
• Assessing high-risk customer transaction activity to ensure it is commensurate with the nature of the business
• Conducting risk assessments on new and existing customers
• Leading projects related to EDD enhancements
• Remain current on global EDD standards such as FATF, as well as local requirements in regions that the company operates
• Provide AML/CFT subject matter expertise
• Manage high risk customer escalations from the first line of defence and other business units
• Drafting of documentation including, but not limited to policies, programs, procedures, guidance documents, training materials, and impact assessment/analysis
• Training of other employeesRequirements
• 5+ years of EDD experience
• ACAMs, ACFCS or other industry leading certification
• Knowledge and experience with global CDD/EDD requirements
• Deep understanding of AML/CFT and sanctions risks
• Knowledge of global licensing requirements related to financial services and crypto related business activities
• Experience with complex beneficial ownership structures
• Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skillsWorking at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the noAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy NoticeAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit us.bebee.com.