SAP Implementation Specialist Master
SAP is one of the leading ERP technologies that is revolutionizing how tax is managed and how tax departments around the globe operate1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing tax landscape through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their tax objectives; then we would like to get to know youAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
What You’ll Do
As a professional in Deloitte’s Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations that help tax departments maximize the strategic value to the organization You will deliver services for companies that are implementing tax solutions related to enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and tax applicationsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
As an SAP Specialist Master, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
• Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Delivery: Manage and deliver components of SAP or indirect tax engine client engagements and teams1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Solutions: Identify, design and implement technology and innovative solutions to address tax needsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TTC practice and Deloitte overall Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically
• People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities
• Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development
• 5+ years’ experience in implementation of tax related solutions in SAP including but not limited to tax requirements for direct tax such as corporate income tax, operational transfer pricing, state income taxation and indirect (transaction tax) solutions including but not limited to using native SAP functionality, ONESOURCE Indirect Determination, Vertex, Avalara, Sovos (Taxware)
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or related field
• Ability to travel 80% , on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• SAP, Oracle, ONESOURCE, Vertex, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other technology related certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Experience with a Big 4 firm, large ERP/consulting organization, or a large IT department of a multinational company with tax related experience
• Experience working directly with clients
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function’s unique needs, requirements and obligations As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients’ objectives and address their challenges Our team’s multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client’s organization TTC’s business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case A reasonable estimate of the current range is $156,800 to $319,800
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.