Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers’ interactions with the public sectorAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promiseAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Must possess an Active Salesforce Advanced Developer OR Platform Developer II Certification and be able to provide verification of either an Active Salesforce Advanced Developer or Platform Developer II Certification
• Must possess an Active Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification and be able to provide verification of an Active Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
• Demonstrated experience practicing Agile development methodologies
• Demonstrated experience utilizing source control on a Salesforce project
• Demonstrated experience with Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Chatter, K nowledge, Communities, Chat, data management and sandbox environments
• Demonstrated experience with advanced SalesforceAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Demonstrated experience using Salesforce’s standard development tooling, including the Salesforce CLI, Data Loader, VS Code + Salesforce Extension Pack
• Must have demonstrated experience with Section 508 accessibility requirements and experience developing and testing conformant interface
• Demonstrated experience with newer Salesforce features including Lightning Web Components
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a developer role on one or more Salesforce implementations
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as lead developer on one or more Salesforce implementations
• Active Salesforce Advanced Developer or Platform Developer (II) certification
• Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
• Has training/certification in Agile methods
• Demonstrated experience in seeking and locating information across the industry to understand new and related Salesforcecom technologies, including AppExchange and partner product
• Demonstrated experience with ETL tools, such as Sesame Relational Junction, MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud, as well as web-service integration to and from Salesforcecom
• Demonstrated experience with developing and maintaining Salesforce integrations such as with API Management tools (eg, MuleSoft), Salesforce C anvas, Connected Apps, outbound messaging, Salesforce Events, and Apex callouts
• Demonstrated experience with automated testing development including browser-based testing using Selenium or selenium-based tools such as Provar Demonstrated experience using Salesforce DX and scratch orgs on a Salesforce implementation project
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.