SaaS Cloud Security Operations Center Analyst
Develops and executes programs and processes to reduce information security risk and strengthen Oracle’s security posture1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Behind every mission-critical Cloud service is a sophisticated SaaS architecture supporting the largest companies in the world, employing the most advanced software engineeringAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
We are proud to support those services and team with customers who depend on them, continually innovating and challenging the status quo Our team environment is progressive, flexible, professionally challenging, rewarding, and funAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
We are looking for experienced security engineers to join our efforts in reshaping the cloud services landscape across industry verticals to revolutionize the delivery of Cloud Services to the world’s most critical organizations The SaaS Cloud Security (SCS) organization is responsible for securing enterprise-grade software services on behalf of our 25,000 customers, processing over 60 billion transactions per day1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
We are building a team of analysts in the US that can work across 24x7x365 shifts to carry out activities in the areas of monitoring and detection and response to protect the Oracle SaaS environmentAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
The team will be able to collectively cover the breadth and depth of: monitoring for Indicators of Compromise, being up to date with latest industry trends and Threat Intelligence, and escalating identified incidents for the attack remediation, evidence collection and forensics efforts Team members need to currently hold or have the ability to obtain Top Secret (TS)/ADP I clearance for Critical-Sensitive Positions This position works a 4×10 schedule Sunday-Wednesday, 12AM to 11AM night shift with breaks Position is based near Reston, VA or Seattle, WA
• Collectively cover 24x7x365 shifts for the continued monitoring of the Oracle SaaS security posture
• Ensure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of Oracle Cloud data and systems
• Respect and protect customer data
• Monitor security controls to detect and prevent infiltration of company systems and exfiltration of company data by adversaries
• Correlate data from disparate log sources to determine a baseline and generate alerts based on behavior based indicators
• Provide management with monitoring reports and trend analysis
• Triage security events and determine whether they must be escalated to SCS Detection and Response Team
• Support incident response efforts as an Oracle Cloud SOC Analyst though the monitoring of system events, utilization of security tools, and application of SOC policies and procedures
• Provide excellent customer service to Oracle Cloud Operations teams reporting policy violations, potential incidents, and requesting security solution support
• Perform other duties as assigned
• University degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience or certifications
• Experience in information security and technical aspects
• Two or more years of experience in utilizing enterprise security solutions including but not limited to SIEM, security detection and response tools, and endpoint security products
• Ability to analyze attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
• Strong log analysis, deduction, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Self-starter and self-sufficient, doesn’t need to be micro-managed
• Excellent team player, willing to share knowledge and skills with peers
• Knowledge of Information Security standards and access controls such as ISO27001/2, PCI DSS, and other international standards
• Possess the ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
• Strong technical experience with Linux or similar Unix platforms (Oracle Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Solaris, BSD), macOS, and Windows
• At least 2 years experience as a network analyst or systems administrator
• Strong knowledge of Oracle systems and software
• Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation essential
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of virtualization and scripting
• US Citizenship and currently hold or ability to obtain Top Secret (TS)/ADP I clearance for Critical-Sensitive Positions
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow’s technology to tackle today’s problems True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds
When everyone’s voice is heard, we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before It’s why we’re committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives
We’ve partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector—and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs
We’re committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +18884042494, Option 1
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law
• Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.