Ruby on rails developer
Website M.C. Dean
Ruby on Rails application Developer to be responsible for development, testing, and maintenance of applications utilizing Ruby on Rails and related technologies1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Required to write unit tests and create and execute SQL (PostgreSQL) queries to verify data and troubleshoot issuesAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
• Responsible for assisting with the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans
• Develop, code, test and debug new software or enhancements to existing software
• Identify & fix bottlenecks and / or bugs
• Experience with working with ruby on rails libraries like Resque or RSpec
• Ruby on Rails REACT experience
• Required to hold an active TS-SCI FSP
Education Preferred – Not Required
• 9-11 years of experience with a Master’s degree in a related discipline
• Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of timeAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboardAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
• Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
• Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
• Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
• Identify and understand the speech of another person
Applicants for this position may be required to prove that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine or demonstrate that they have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
Last updated : 2022-11-15
To apply for this job please visit www.talent.com.