Ruby on Rails Developer
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Our client, Hicks Professional Group, is seeking the followingAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Apply via Dice today!
We are hiring an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer for remote development to support an ongoing Enterprise web application development effort You’ll join our team of developers building Enterprise web systems for federal agenciesAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: 100% Remote (EST Hours)
Duration: 9 months +
• 5+ years of Ruby on Rails Development experience in a commercial environment
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
• Ability to work productively in a remote team environment
• Team experience with large scale commercial RoR applications
• Expertise in building Ruby Engine plug-ins
• Experience working in a DevSecOps environment
– provided by DiceAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.