Release Manager, Core Technology Infrastructure
Website Bank of America Corporation
The role of the RDM Release Manager is to be accountable and to coordinate cross functional, multiple phase network implementations, engineering support and service delivery work1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. They direct tasks, decipher requirements, manage communications and updates, escalates/takes escalations, tracks and manages synergies and dependencies supporting network implementation deliverablesAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
The RDM Release Manager works closely with assigned Engineers, Program and Project Managers and other support and service providers The RDM Release Manager focuses and forecasts the delivery track of multi-phase work against change and release calendar(s)Ad:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
The RDM Release Manager needs to understand the technical implementation/change processes, supports the Implementation Engineer throughout implementation (pre-during-post) and the full change management process
• Must have the ability to understand and translate business requirements into engineering and or implementation details1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Ability to manage Network technical/engineering/implementation resource tasks and service deliveryAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
This includes FTE/FTC/vendors and partners
• The candidate must have excellent client interfacing skills, vendor/third-party resources, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management Candidate should have experience operating with colleagues across different time zones with a flexible approach to working hours (ability to work varied hours and weekends a must) in order to successfully interact and communicate on a global scale if needed
• Accountable to manage the “end or end” successful technical or solution delivery of assigned tasks partnering with Network engineering/implementation teams, program/project manager or directly with the requestor
• Takes direct accountability for the engineering resources and all assigned work tasks Is accountable for the STI/Release and Deployment tasks; up to, during and post the change window through Production Day-One)
• Develops, tracks, reports and manages engineering delivery tasks
• Anticipates and proactively resolves issues and conflicts within and between engineering delivery workflows and all other stakeholders
• Provides regular and pro-active status to STI/Release and Deployment management Anticipates issues and reports them to STI/Release and Deployment management Escalates as needed or as appropriate
• Advocate on behalf of CTO Operations/STI; ensures we communicate/report statuses, issues, positions effectively and in a clear way
• Works with the various program/project managers to establish release/impact/risk trackers and calendars for the work they are accountable for Work with other program/project managers and the engineering and delivery teams (ie field services) to understand internal/external and associated dependencies Reacts to them proactively and effectively
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, finance or related field/technical training
Must have strong analytical skills
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience required in Technical role supporting network project/programs
• Industry Certifications in PMP, ITIL are strongly preferred, technical certifications such as CCNA are a plus
• Experience with Change Management and CAB processes and procedures a must
• Strong background in IT service delivery role
• Financial services (Insurance, Banking, Investment banking), is a plus
• Ability to be nimble and flexible; prioritize workload, proactively react to issues and consistently react to shifting deadlines
• Ability to create meaningful data that contributes to the Change Management and Service Delivery processes
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.