If you are a solutions-oriented individual that loves leading people, driving technology advancements and encouraging innovation, this is the perfect job for you! GEICO Technology Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on manager to manage its Configuration Management team1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
The candidate chosen for this position will be responsible for leading a team of talented platform engineers that will design, build and maintain our CICD pipelines to proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, stability, scalability, and performanceAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
The role demands excellent project management skills, great interpersonal skills, and an ability to lead cross-functional teams
Applicants should have strong leadership and delegation skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skillsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
The position welcomes new supervisors / managers who are willing to be bold, innovative, and able to look outside the status quo to help drive not only immediate assignments but also develop a strategic roadmap for the team and the services they deliver
Responsibilities include working closely with all Cloud Products & Services development teams to align configuration management and release management initiatives to ensure we are meeting business objectives1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Essential duties :
• Lead a team responsible for proactively managing CICD pipelines to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, stability, scalability, and performanceAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Coach, mentor, develop, establish goals, and evaluation performance of associates
• Conduct performance appraisals, merit review, salary adjustment recommendations, corrective actions
• Able to translate requirements into actionable tasks and solutions
• Work with peers to prioritize and balance priorities and dependencies
• Assist management in developing and maintaining a strategic roadmap for the team
Qualifications / Requirements :
• In-depth understanding of cloud services especially Azure DevOps
• Strong knowledge of CICD pipelines
• Experience in setting, analyzing, and measuring service level metrics and KPIs
• Proven track record of problem solving and ability to adapt to changing technologies
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across various levels of technical understanding
• Excellent ability to multi-task by balancing the delivery of multiple projects at the same time
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Proven ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere and drive results
• 3+ years in a senior role on a Configuration Management team in a large organization
• Strong understanding of Agile concepts and processes
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being
GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community
Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program * that includes :
• Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
• 401(k) Plan
• Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
• Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
• Benefits may be different by location Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service
Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect
The safety of our associates is GEICO’s highest priority If you are required to come into the office for licensing, training, or orientation, please note that we have implemented a variety of safety precautions within our offices
Additional safety precautions include no-contact temperature screening stations, added signage for associates on common-area occupancy limits, socially distanced workstations, and increased cleaning procedures for all areas
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law
GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team
Last updated : 2022-11-15
To apply for this job please visit www.talent.com.