PL/SQL-Apex Developer – Active Top Secret required (50-70%Telework)
Website General Dynamics
Type of Requisition:Regular
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret
Suitability:No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Job Family:Software Development
GDIT is growing and our mission is to deliver outstanding customer service, next-generation technologies and drive innovation within the US Federal Government marketplace to meet the mission-critical needs1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
We are currently seeking software engineer to join our team in Washington, DCAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
• US Citizenship is required with an active Top Secret clearance
Required Skillset: PL/SQL, Experience with HTML
Experience with Relational Database Design (Oracle 12c)
Experience with Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD)
Strong desire to learn APEX & willingness to take course on APEX if needed
APEX, JIRA experience, Java Script, Experience with CSS, Experience and knowledge of RESTful service architecture, Experience with Agile methodology experience
• Performs all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Creates a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application
• Performs software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Prepares and analyzes reports on software project specifications, activities, or statusAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Document the software or system process for future maintenance and updates
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Location:USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements
We are GDIT The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country We deliver Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions We transform Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter We are there On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class
To apply for this job please visit jobs.mystateline.com.