Founded in 2001, K logix provides cybersecurity advisory and consulting services1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. Our white-glove approach empowers leaders to advance their security programs and strategically align with the business to reduce riskAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Do You Enjoy…
• Identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in applications and networks?
• Analyzing risk and areas of exposure?
• Working on impactful and rewarding projects?
Founded in 2001, K logix provides cybersecurity advisory and consulting servicesAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
We are conveniently located in Coolidge Corner, Brookline, MA, and easily accessible via the Green line, just minutes from the heart of Boston Our white-glove approach empowers leaders to advance their security programs and strategically align with the business to reduce risk1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
You Will Need To…
• Understand the Information/Cyber Security landscapeAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Execute penetration testing on customer applications and networks and perform in-depth security posture analysis
• Perform secure code reviews and threat analysis
• Analyze customer risk levels, identify exposure areas, exploit weaknesses, and make relevant recommendations based on that knowledge
• Document and communicate results: create clear and concise reports, and provide feedback and remediation recommendations
• Work to meet customer and project deadlines
You Should Have…
• 3+ years experience
• Experience with reverse engineering and/or desire to learn
• Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques (OWASP top 10, SANS top 25, etc)
• Penetration testing certifications such as OSCP, and/or other (a plus)
• Experience with:
• Programming Languages: C, C# and/or Java
• Automation Languages: Python or equivalent
• Security Frameworks: PCI and NIST
• Security Assessment Tools
• Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows, macOS
• Strong communication and collaboration skills; ability to speak to audiences of all levels
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and/or
• Cyber Security or equivalent experience Master’s degree (a plus)
Benefits You Will Receive…
Paid Time Off
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.