Oracle PL/SQL developer
Role: Oracle PL/SQL developer
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Location: 100% Remote
We are seeking PL/SQL developers with strong technical and systems development experience1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
You will be part of a team that supports a large, multi-application Oracle enterprise systemAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
The person will work with the development team, client and research staff, and end users to define and document requirements, support design and implementation of software solutions, develop and execute test plans, and provide analytical and technical support for ongoing system operations
• Documenting and developing integrated solutions, assisting with code reviews, deploying and validating technical solutionsAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Provide analytical and technical support for ongoing system operations
• Troubleshoot and tune poor performing queries using PL/SQL1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Write complex business application logic using database triggers and packagesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required; a master’s degree is preferred
• 10+ years of Oracle development experience is required In addition, applicant must have a working knowledge of writing complex business application logic using database triggers and packages
• Experience in PL/SQL development
• Working knowledge of Oracle data warehouses
• Working knowledge of XML and JSON functions; XML, JSON constructs in Oracle
• Working knowledge of SVN
• Excellent communications and writing skills
• Must be able to work independently or part of a cross-functional team
• Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.