Website Albin Engineering Services, Inc.
Albin Engineering Services, Inc1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. () is looking for an NLP Engineer for one of our premier clients in the Palo Alto, CA areaAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
As their employee, you qualify for their full benefit and equity package This position is remote, but there is a preference for candidates located in the Bay AreaAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Lead the platform’s capabilities working closely with the engineering and product teams and being the voice of the company for AI Apply research methods and develop a systemic approach to new AI model development, testing and deployment to meet strategic needs of the product platform1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Develop and fine-tune language and machine learning models to help generate key insights sourced from user generated text applying topic modeling, semantic clustering, text classification, document clustering, text generation
• Develop in-house machine learning tools and pipelines to support fast experimentation of machine learning modelsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Work closely with Devops teams to build MLops capabilities
• Design and develop new machine learning based analytics techniques to extract more specific and actionable insights from the conversational text to help generate reports with current and historical data grouped by attributes
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
• Create tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Work closely with engineering team to develop analytical data models and help build tools for data extraction, transformation and load
• Excellent coding skills in Python is a must, Java or R will be a plus
• Excellent working skills with AWS services, especially SageMaker, AWS Client Pipelines
• MS or PhD in machine learning, computer science, math or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of experience as a hands-on expert-level practitioner of machine learning and natural language processing You have built large scale machine learning models and systems
• Experience in modeling in Natural Language Processing is a must Having conducted research and published peer-reviewed articles in a Machine Learning field is a plus
• 5+ years of experience leading large Client initiatives in SaaS or tech product startups/companies
• Strong expertise and experience in hyper-parameter tuning of Client using ensemble approaches, supervised and unsupervised algorithms in Deep Learning and Dimensionality Reduction using Python or R
• Track record of innovation and having taken large machine learning based products and features from conception to successfully delivering value to customers in production
• 5+ years of experience building Client and NLP solutions using Python on AWS and familiar with AWS Client pipelines (SageMaker pipelines is a plus)
• Very strong expertise in using Hugging Face Transformers, Tensorflow 2x, Keras or MXNet, PyTorch
• Fine-tuned Hugging Face pre-trained models on AWS GPU instances and used with SageMaker for inference
• Experience with containerized platform such as Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
• Experience with RESTful API Design, Microservice Architecture, Service Mesh and GraphQL / Cypher
• Know-how with CI/CD: Github Action, Jenkins pipelines, MLOps: MLflow, Kubeflow
• Experience with Pub/Sub systems such as Service Bus, Kafka is a plus
• Hands-on experience with Spark, Databricks is a plus
• Experience in test-driven development and behavior-driven development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical abilities
• Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.wane.com.