Lead Rust Developer
In Technology Group Inc (US)
Lead Rust Developer
$300K + tokens
My client is a growing team of passionate builders on a mission to make crypto and DeFi accessible to all1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. They believe that code is read much more frequently than written, so they want folks who believe in the beauty of readable codeAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
They’re building a layer-1 for on-chain automation and aim to be the cross-chain automation infrastructure for web3
Their mainnet will launch in November 2022Ad:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
About the role
Their ecosystem of choice (to start) is the Polkadot ecosystem, thus they are building off of the Substrate framework coding in Rust, which then compiles to WebAssembly
You’ll be part of the blockchain development team, building new modules and defining blockchain APIs for dapp developers1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. You will be involved in both architectural design, hands-on development and unit testingAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
What you’ll do
• Design and build computationally efficient data structure for automation primitives
• Define and build APIs for other developers to build dapps
• Optimize and maintain blockchain code base in Rust
• Measure and analyze blockchain performance
• Create high-quality product design documentation
What it takes
• Senior-level Rust development experience (2+ yrs)
• 4+ years of professional experience shipping products as a backend/full-stack developer
• Strong high-performance system design skills are required
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Experience with large distributed system is a plus
• Experience with QA, performance optimization and tuning is a plus
What’s on offer
• Competitive cash and token shares
• Collaborative, transparent and empowering work culture
• Remote-first with hubs in San Francisco, Austin and Melbourne
• Medical, vision and dental coverage in US, Australia and China
• Paid time off and sick days
• Team off-sites & crypto conferences at fun locations
Apply now for immediate consideration!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.