Junior Salesforce Developer
Peraton is seeking experienced Salesforce Developers to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. This position will be located in Herndon, VAAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
The qualified applicant will become part of Peraton’s Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA) This initiative will modernize over 90 legacy systems over the period of 10 years and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA’s customersAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
The journey to the cloud is a key consideration for modernization of the Consular Affair’s applications We will initially develop selected business and technical capabilities on Salesforce CRM platform and evaluate its feasibility1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. This will include evaluating effectiveness of the public facing online applications built on Salesforce platform, support unique digital workflows for internal consular staff, and data integrations using API-led connectivity to legacy systemsAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Use your technical proficiency with the Salesforce platform to design and develop business functionalities using inbuilt CRM/CX technologies and functionalities
• Map Salesforce capabilities, features and best practices against business and technical requirements by performing fit-gap analysis against Salesforce cloud, service, community, available tools available within AppExchange and Salesforce Platform
• Build custom applications using declarative customization capabilities, eg flows and using App Builder
• Perform app development, prototyping, testing and demonstrating capabilities to users
• Work with systems architect and support team members to address security and compliance (eg section 508, FISMA) requirements related to the setup of Salesforce platform sandbox and development environments
• Work on design and development of interfaces APIs and integrations from Salesforce to external systems
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years’ experience; Master’s Degree and 0-2 years; or High School Diploma/equivalent and mnimum 6 years experience
• At least 2 years direct experience in software development lifecycle
• At least 2 years of experience in development of enterprise-level Salesforce projects throughout implementation lifecycles with demonstrable success
• Proficiency in writing Visualforce, Apex classes, /controllers, triggers, SOQL and SOSL
• Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Salesforce Platform IDE, and integrations of third-party tools with Salesforce)
• Candidates should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform
• US Citizenship required Must have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance Interim clearances may be considered
• Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
• Certified Forcecom/Salesforce Platform Advanced Developer (DEV 501)
• Experience with MuleSoft for API creation
• Experience using Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Maps
• Experience developing/deploying applications written in open languages on Heroku and integration with Salesforce platform
• Experience with deployment tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, etc
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $53,900 Colorado Salary Maximum: $130,600 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees
To apply for this job please visit www.career.com.