Java Developer – FULLY REMOTE
Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Mid Full Stack Java Developer to support a government program located in Rockville, MD with the option to be fully remote1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first. The Mid Full Stack Java Developer will support a new program/customer initiative assisting non-profits for children and single mothersAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Responsibilities for Mid Full Stack Java Developer:
• Perform application development and support for both front and back-end programming
• Understand and apply design methodologies including Object-Oriented Design and Analysis and Domain-Driven Design
• Understand and leverage common architectural styles and patterns (SOA, Microservice, Layered, Clean, Event Sourcing, CQRS, etcAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
• Develop web-applications utilizing React, Typescript and other tools like Node and NPM
• Problem and modification identification, classification, and prioritization
• Provide support for critical production issues1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Design and development of RESTful APIs
Qualifications for Mid Full Stack Java Developer:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or in an associated discipline or an equivalent combination of education and trainingAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• 5 year of software experience, both front-end and back-end development experience
• Java 8+, Spring, Hibernate , Maven, relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSql, etc), REST Services, Spring Boot and Microservices architecture
• UI development experience with ReactJS and good understanding of Redux, Routers, React workflows and Lifecycle
• Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
• Design backend database schemas, using concepts such as Database Normalization write basic SQL statements
• Mentor and inspire our team members by helping them to hone tech skills/expertise
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
Compensation for Mid Full Stack Java Developer:
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Cinga Medical, Dental, and Vision
To apply for this job please visit www.dice.com.