Java Developer Associate
Job ID 2216633
Location ALEXANDRIA , VA , US
Date Posted 2022-11-08
Subcategory SW Engineer
Shift Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work No
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated and energetic Java Developer Associate to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Develop and implement Micro Service Architecture JEE software applications
• Use modern software engineering tools including Eclipse and Atlassian Suites for design, development, and testing the software
• Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government’s system lifecycle methodology
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
• 0-3 years Java JEE experience
• Java Micro Service Architecture frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot
• JSON, XML
• Oracle, SQL, JDBC
• Design Patterns
• Data Structures
• Agile development approach
• Restful webservices
• Good written/oral communication skills and problem-solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels
• Strong initiative must be able to take a high-level requirement, ask questions/seek clarifications, and implement solutions
• Ability to work in a high-pressured, tight-deadline environment
• Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an ever-changing data environment
• Must work well in a team environment as well as independently
Covid Policy SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boostersAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer siteSAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation’s technology transformationAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers’ missions1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunitiesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $74 billion For more information, visit saiccom For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.