We are looking for an experienced software developer (Java) who excels at creating distributed, efficient, highly scalable, and reliable java applications based on sound object oriented design1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
You are expected to
– Participate in Design, Development, Unit Testing & Peer code reviews
– Perform Integration with other applications, perform Integration Testing
– Prepare documentation related to Design, Testing, Instructions & deployment activities
– Participate in reviews, Problem Support, Troubleshooting
– Investigate Production issues, perform memory and performance optimization
Required Technical Skills
– At least 5+ years of hands on core Java development
– Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
– Good understanding of multithreading and memory management in software
– Linux / Unix environment, including command line and shell scripting experience
– Working knowledge of Git, Jira, Confluence, Docker, Maven
– Knoweldge of automated unit, integration testing, integrated in Build pipeline
– Experience with Testing and Test Automation
Preferred Technical skills
– Experience with Go Language
– Experience with Apache Cassandra or other distributed databases
– Experience with cybersecurity, PKI, encryption
Algorithm and Data structures – Senior (6-9) ( 5,00 years )
Core Java Development – Senior (6-9) ( 5,00 years )
Multi-threading and Memory management – Senior (6-9)
Testing – Unit and Integration tests
Professional (4-5) – Experience levels
Dev tools such as Git, Maven, Java IDE – Professional (4-5)
Experience with Apache Cassandra – Junior (1-3)
Experience with cybersecurity, PKI, encryption – Junior (1-3)
Experience with Go Language – Junior (1-3)
Experience with Test Automation – Professional (4-5)
Knowledge of Unit/Integration tests integrated in Build pipeline – Professional (4-5)
Linux/Unix environment, Command Line and shell scripting – Professional (4-5)
Experience with Apache Cassandra – Junior (1-3)Ad:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.