Java Developer (1099 or W2)
Venture Talent Consulting
Are you ready to build a rewarding career and a better future? Our partners are always on the lookout for motivated, curious, and creative people to join their organizations1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Our teaming partner is currently seeking experienced Java Developers that will be critical members of a leading IT firm that’s built on quality and integrityAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
This role is located in Lanham, MD but is also open to REMOTE
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with ALC developers to convert legacy code from ALC to Java
• Develop modernized code in JAVA 8
• Document existing logic
• Work in an agile team to modernize existing systems
Required Skills And Qualifications
• A minimum of 3 years of collective experience developing applications in Java
• Experience with Hibernate and Java on the mainframe
• Experience with JSON and Annotation
• Prior experience working on Agile teams
• Spring Batch (experience with scaling would be a plus)
• Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders at all organizational and technical levels
• Demonstrated ability to seek out information (proactive learning)
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
Professional And Soft Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals
Education / Certifications
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution in a relevant discipline
• more experience is required for non-degreed candidates
• Must be a UAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
S Citizen or have work authorization with an active MBI clearance or the ability to obtain it
Venture Talent Consulting is an AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individuals race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, or disability1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.Ad:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.