Interface Designer / DHMSM Program
Are you looking for your next great mission professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our active military? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable Interface Designers, to join our engineering team in support our $41-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program in Vienna, VA, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of DefenseAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR system that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team LeidosAd:
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Responsible for leading the plan, design and development activities to create the user experience for devices, tools and systems1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
• Responsible for establishing interactive conventions, assisting in gathering user requirements, mocking-up user experiences, participating in trade-off discussions with development teams and subject matter experts, analyzing tool sets, creating screen mock-ups and helping customers to imagine new kinds of interactive techniques and technologiesAd:
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
• Apply visualization and screen design expertise to create a successful user experience
• Operate in an agile development environment requiring the delivery of User Experience feedback on a weekly basis
• Conduct User Experience research and optimization
• Create final visual designs, storyboards, interaction flows, and interface guidelines
• Take a user-centered approach in crafting design solutions that meet both user needs and product strategy requirements
• Work with Product Owners to rapidly prototype and iterate on multiple design solutions
• Review final implementation with front-end developers to ensure design standards are followed
• Work across teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders within various customer bases to provide inspiration and constructive feedback to other Designers
• Lead project life cycle design including interviewing customers, clearly articulating customer requirements to design team, creating visual designs/prototypes, presenting information to customers, and helping solve and clarify questions and problems
• Manage several multi-function engineering teams in conducting User Experience research and optimization
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• BS with 8 – 12 years’ experience in User Experience Design with at least 5 recent years of experience leading project life cycle design efforts
• US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain an ADP IT-II Public Trust Clearance based on the minimum of a Tier 3 investigation Federal Government requirement
• Hands on experience with user interface design, configuration/implementation and operation
• A strong online portfolio featuring complex, innovative, enterprise application experiences
• A high level of proficiency with modern UI design and prototyping software (Figma preferred)
• Knowledge of design systems, atomic design principles, and component-based design
• A strong understanding of responsive design principles
• A working knowledge of designing for responsive design frameworks and standards (Bootstrap, Foundation, Flex, CSS Grid, etc)
• Strong understanding of complex data systems and multi-step flow processes
• Experience with conducting user research and testing
• Experience managing multiple simultaneous deadlines
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
HOW YOU WILL STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
• Experience in large-scale COTS integration
• Familiarity with DoD Configuration Management and Systems Engineering methodologies
• Familiarity agile and traditional development workflows
• Experience with project management tools like Microsoft Teams, Jira, Trello, etc
Pay Range $94,25000 – $145,00000 – $195,75000
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ksnt.com.