Full Stack (MEAN/MERN Stack) Engineer
Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC
Piper Companies is seeking a Full Stack Developer for financial organization based in the Baltimore Area1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help users land their next job. Pay only if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Developer:
• Design and development of web applications
• Utilize the latest features of Angular and Node
• Solve complex technical challenges
• Learn and test new technologies on a regular basis
Requirements for the Senior Full Stack Developer:
• BS in Computer Science or a related field
• 2+ years of experience in full stack software engineering
• Strength in recent versions of Angular (2+), NodeJS
• Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
• Experience leading, mentoring other developers, leading code reviews
Compensation for the Senior Full Stack Developer:
• $100,000 – $150,000 annual salary, based on experience
• Full benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401k, PTO, paid holidays
Keywords: MEAN, MERN, Full Stack, MongoDB, Mongo, ExpressJS, Angular, Angular 2+, Angular4, Angular6, Angular7, Angular8, Angular9, React, NodeAd:
Ready to find your dream job? Click here.
Unsure about your career? Use this free career assessment test to figure it out.
Stop spending hours editing your resume to fit job descriptions. 1,000,000+ job seekers have improved their odds of landing an interview by 80%. Optimize my resume now.
To apply for this job please visit www.dice.com.